Consulting Management Innovators provides a full range of Government Affairs services to associations, corporations, issue advocacy groups, and industry organizations, combining strong capabilities in the government affairs arena with deep domain expertise in care management and care transitions to provide a unique advocacy and issue support service. Our office in central Washington, D.C. leverages Consulting Management Innovators and its clients to the forefront of policy, with a Beltway presence in Federal activities more cost effective than maintaining independent lobbyists or staff.
Our Government Affairs Innovators can also work with your organization on state issues, as well as grassroots lobbying and advocacy support. Consulting Management Innovators works with its clients on either a retainer, per-event or service basis.
CMI Government Affairs services include:
- Issue advocacy at the Congressional and regulatory level
- Lobbying services
- Congressional coordination including visits, tours and events
- Media monitoring and reporting
- Press conference services
- Paid media services
- Relationship management services
- Coalition building
- Capitol Hill Fly-ins
- Legislative and regulatory monitoring and analysis services
- Care management legislation and statue monitoring